- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut Christmas Lace maroon dotted paper to cover the front and 5"x4" Christmas Lace pink doily paper. Ink all the edges maroon. Glue the pink paper to the maroon paper, centered along the left edge. Punch out the Christmas Lace blue tag and remove the nibs. Stamp “wishing you a merry Christmas” on it with black ink. Thread the tag onto a 6½" ribbon, then glue the tag and ribbon as shown, wrapping the ribbon ends to the back. Glue the paper to the card.
- Cut 18" of tulle, then cut it to 2" wide. Use the needle and thread to hand-sew a running stitch along one long tulle edge. Pull the thread to gather the tulle into a circle and knot the thread. Use clear tape to attach the tulle circle to the front at the upper left. Follow the package directions to assemble the Christmas Lace doily medallion papier tole piece, placing foam tape between the layers. Use tape to attach the medallion to the tulle, then place pearls as shown. Knot a 3" ribbon, trim the ends, and glue over the tag hole.
- For the inside: Cut 6½"x2" Christmas Lace striped paper and mat the long edges on maroon cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue across the inside center. Cut 4½"x3" Christmas Lace pink doily paper, mat on cardstock with 1/16" borders, and glue to the center. Punch out the Christmas Lace blue/maroon label and stamp “and a happy new year” on it with black ink. Glue to the center of the doily paper. Knot another 3" ribbon, glue to the upper left, and foam tape a 1½" Christmas Lace foil doily (extra art) at the lower right. Place a pearl in the doily center.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Christmas Lace Paper Pack (link)
- 22 Lacy Christmas die cuts (link)
- Christmas Lace Foil Papier Tole 3-d die cuts (link)
- Christmas Greetings stamp set (link)
- 12" of ¾" wide maroon crepe ribbon (link)
- Silver nailheads (link)
- Maroon Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)