- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with cardstock. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Christmas Lace pink lace paper and glue centered on the front. Punch out the Christmas Lace striped frame and remove the nibs. Cut cardstock to fit behind the frame and stamp “merry Christmas” on it ¼" from the lower edge. Glue to the frame, then glue the frame to the front, ¾" from the bottom.
- Cut a 6½" doily border, then cut the straight edge off to make it 2¼" wide. Glue to the front at the top, leaving the upper cardstock mat showing. Follow the package directions to assemble the Christmas Lace papier tole border, placing foam tape between the layers. Cut the ribbon in half and fold each to make a loop. Glue a loop among the leaves on each side of the border’s center doily. Glue to the doily border and place pearls as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5¾"x4" Christmas Lace green snowflakes paper and glue centered on the inside. Cut a 5" doily border to 2¼" wide and glue as shown. Punch out the Christmas Lace long label and circle label and remove the nibs. Stamp “may Christmas be in your heart” on the circle, then glue both to the inside and place pearls as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Christmas Lace Paper Pack (link)
- Maroon cardstock (link)
- Christmas Greetings stamp set (link)
- Foil Christmas Lace Tags & Labels (link)
- Christmas Lace Foil Papier Tole 3-d die cuts (link)
- White Doily Borders (link)
- 4" of ¼" wide ivory sheer ribbon (link)
- 3mm ivory pearl stickers (link)
- 5mm ivory pearl stickers (link)
- StazOn® Jet Black ink pad (link)
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)