- For the Jar of Snowflakes tag: Stamp the jar on Christmas Lace blue snowflakes paper and the lid area on gold paper with black ink. Cut out the jar from the blue paper and the lid from the gold paper. Stamp the ruffle with black ink on Christmas Lace maroon dotted paper and cut out. Glue the ruffle to the blue jar, then the gold lid above it. Mat the jar on blue cardstock with 1/16" borders.
- Punch out the Lacy Christmas snowflakes and remove the nibs. Glue three to the jar and place Dazzles™ snowflakes around them as shown. Trace the circle pattern and cut from maroon cardstock. Fold in half and glue over the jar’s top edge as a tab. Punch a hole using the larger hole punch, then attach a 6" length of the ½" wide blue grosgrain ribbon.
- Place a 1⅜" Dazzles™ snowflake on blue cardstock and cut out near the edges. Punch a small hole in one “arm” and glue a small Lacy Christmas snowflake die cut in the center. Use the template to trace and cut rounded label H from Christmas Lace lacy border paper using the cream area. Trim off one tab, then stamp “just for you” in blue. Mat on blue cardstock with 1/32" borders, then punch a hole in the tab. Use ¼" wide sheer ivory ribbon to tie the snowflake and tag onto the blue ribbon as shown.
- For the Sweet Treats tag: Use VersaMark ink to stamp the jar on Christmas Lace maroon dotted paper, the lid area on gold paper, and the ruffle on Christmas Lace blue dotted paper. Cover the maroon jar and gold lid with black embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat to melt. Cover the ruffle with white embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat to melt. Cut out the pieces.
- Stamp and emboss “sweet treats” on the jar in black. Glue the ruffle to the jar and the lid above it, then mat the jar on blue cardstock with 1/32" borders. Trace and cut the circle pattern from Christmas Lace maroon dotted paper and fold in half. Glue over the jar’s top edge as a tab, then punch a small hole through the layers. Place a 1½" Dazzles™ holly leaves on green cardstock and cut out near the edges. Glue to the jar as shown.
- Use the template to trace and cut rounded label H from Christmas Lace blue snowflakes paper, then trim off one tab to make a tag. Stamp and emboss “just for you” on it in white, then mat on white cardstock with 1/32" borders. Punch a small hole in the tab, then use ⅛" wide maroon sheer ribbon to tie it to the jar. Cut the ribbon tails to 4" and knot the ends together. Tie a ribbon bow and glue to the small tag top.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Christmas Lace Paper Pack (link)
- Metallic gold paper (link)
- Cardstock: dark blue, white, maroon, avocado green (link)
- Christmas Lace 12"x12" Dazzles™ (link)
- Well-Preserved stamp set (link)
- 22 Lacy Christmas die cuts (link)
- Tiny Tags & Little Labels template (link)
- Christmas Lace ribbon set (link)
- VersaMark ink pad (link)
- StazOn® Jet Black ink pad (link)
- Arctic Deep Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- White Super-Fine embossing powder (link)
- Black Super-Fine embossing powder (link)
- Heat tool (link)
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- Crop-A-Dile punch (link)
- Adhesive (link)