Designer Tip: The Spectrum Noir pens are great for coloring in small areas. Leave some areas white to help break up and highlight different areas.
- Place the card with the fold at the top.Cut two 6 1/2”x1 1/4” strips of blue suede paper and glue across the top and bottom of the card. Trim off the top and bottom portions of the holly card topper. Color the various elements with the following Spectrum Noir pens: dark blue- TB6; light blue- TB3; leaves DG3 & JG6; berries- CR11 & DR7.
- Glue the topper to the center of the card. Color the label with TB6 & TB3 as shown. Glue to the lower right corner of the holly. Zot™ a small dark blue crepe bow to the top left.
- For the inside: Cut 6”x4 1/2” of hammered silver paper. Cut 5”x3 1/2” of blue suede and glue it to the center of the silver hammered paper. Cut 7 1/4” of wired sheer ribbon and place across the center. Tape the ends to the back of the hammered silver. Glue the piece centered to the card. Color the label with the same colors as the front and foam tape to center. Zot™ a small sheer blue bow to the bottom right as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Color Me™ Silver Holly Card Toppers (link)
- Iris Suede paper (link)
- Hammered Silver paper (link)
- Spectrum Noir pen sets: Blue (link), Red (link), Green (link)
- Enchanted Ribbon Set (link)
- Rock On Ribbon Set (link)
- Clear tape (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- Foam tape squares (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)