- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut out the Color Me™ snowflake shaped card topper. (Save the extra pieces for step 3). Use cosmetic sponges to color the center area sea crystal and the outer edges Prussian blue, blending where they overlap to eliminate harsh edges. Cut 1½"x6½" silver paper and punch a border in the right long edge. Glue along the straight edge of the card topper, then glue ribbon over the silver paper, gluing the ends to the back. Glue the topper to the front, then cut away the card front along the right edge.
- Cut out the Color Me™ banner greeting and use the foam applicators to color the outer areas with blue iris ink. Glue to the front, angled as shown. Make a ribbon bow and glue over the tag top. Make a thread bow with eight loops and tie the center with another thread. Use tape to secure to the bow center, then place a large sparklet in the center. Place pearls as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4½"x6½" silver paper and punch a border along the left long edge. Glue to the inside, aligning the right edges. Color the remaining card topper pieces with sea crystal, then mat each on teal cardstock with 1/16" borders. Use tape to secure to the inside in the right corners.
- Cut out the Color Me™ “season’s greetings” label and use foam applicators to color the center area Prussian blue. Mat on white cardstock with 1/32" borders, then on teal cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue as shown. Cut out the Color Me™ snowflake and color it iris blue. Foam tape to the label at the upper left, then place pearls as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Color Me™ Silver Snowflakes Card Toppers (link)
- Cardstocks: white (link), teal
- Hammered Silver paper (link)
- 15" of ⅝" wide light blue satin ribbon (link)
- Silver thread
- Crystal Sparklets (link)
- 3mm silver pearl stickers (link)
- Fluid Chalk ink pads: Blue Iris (link), Sea Crystal (link), Prussian Blue (link)
- Dotty Border Geared punch (link)
- Foam eye shadow applicators, cosmetic sponges
- ¼" Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Foam tape squares (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)