- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with suede paper. Cut the Color Me™ narrow label card topper to 4¾"x6¼" and glue centered on the suede paper. Use the template to trace and cut bracket frame A from silver paper, then mat on suede paper with 1/16" borders. Glue to the front, on point and ¾" from the bottom.
- Place Dazzles™ “Cheers” at the upper right and a 1" Dazzles™ swirl in each lower corner. Place the glass section of both champagne glasses on vellum and cut around the edges. Place and glue both as shown, then place Dazzles™ bubbles above the glasses.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x3½" silver paper and mat the upper edge on suede paper with a 3/16" border. Cut 5"x1¾" suede paper and punch a border in the lower long edge. Glue as a mat along the lower edge of the silver paper, then glue the silver paper to the inside, ¾" from the bottom.
- Punch a 5" suede strip and mat the long edges on vellum with ¼" borders. Glue to the silver paper, 1" from the upper edge. Place the Dazzles clock on vellum, cut out, and glue to the strip near the left end. Cut out the Color Me™ “‘tis the season” label and mat on suede paper with 1/16" borders. Glue as shown, then place a 1½" Dazzles™ swirl on each end.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Color Me™ Silver Snowflakes Card Toppers (link)
- Navy Suede paper (link)
- Hammered Silver paper (link)
- White Vellum paper (link)
- Black Tie Celebrations Dazzles™ Black (link)
- Layered Labels template (link)
- Doily Border Geared punch (link)
- Doily Strip Geared punch (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)