- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with Winter Flannels blue tiles paper. Ink the edges with blue iris. Cut out the center area of the Color Me™ swirling snowflakes topper and use a sponge to ink with wisteria. (Save the corners for step 3.) Use the second sponge to ink the edges with blue iris, blending toward the center. Cut into quarters and ink the inner edges with blue iris. Glue the quarters to the card, leaving ⅛" between the pieces.
- Cut out the Color Me™ “Christmas greetings” label and ink with blue iris. Glue at the lower right and place a Dazzles™ small snowflake on each end. Use the template to trace two twinkle snowflakes and a tinsel snowflake onto vellum. Follow the template directions to assemble the three snowflakes, using tape to secure them. Tape the largest snowflake in the center, with a smaller snowflake at the upper right and one at the lower left. Use craft glue to secure a Dazzles™ snowflake on each, then glue pearls as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4¾"x6" Winter Flannels blue tiles paper, ink the edges with blue iris, and glue centered on the inside. Cut 3¾"x5" Winter Flannels purple paper and ink the edges with wisteria, then glue centered on the blue paper. Use the pattern to cut the topper corners from step 1 into triangles, then ink each with blue iris. Ink the edges wisteria, then glue one over each purple paper corner.
- Cut out the Color Me™ blank oblong label and stamp “spread the cheer” on it with blue iris. Cut 5"x1½" vellum and glue the label near the right end. Place Dazzles™ border pieces as shown, then glue the vellum strip across the inside center. Place the remaining Dazzles™ and glue the pearls as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Color Me™ Silver Snowflakes Card Toppers (link)
- Winter Flannels Paper Pack (link)
- Vellum Dots paper (link)
- Christmas Greetings stamp set (link)
- Snowflakes Dazzles™ Pearl Blue (link)
- 5mm silver pearl stickers (link)
- Easy Pleated Snowflakes template (link)
- Fluid Chalk ink pads: Blue Iris (link), Wisteria (link)
- Stylus (link) or other scoring tool
- Ruler, 2 cosmetic sponges
- ½" Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Craft glue (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)