- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cover the front with silver snowflake corner foil paper, positioning the small corner design at the upper right.
- Cut a 4"x1 3/8" teal linen paper and mat the long edges on blue linen paper with 1/16" borders. Place the “Bundle Up” Dazzles™ across it, positioned near the right end. Knot one end of a 4" white glimmer ribbon and glue below the sentiment as shown, gluing the end at the back. Glue the teal piece to the card, positioned as shown.
- Punch a lace edge on blue linen paper, then use the snowflakes accent punch on the lacy border. Cut the border to 5"x1½". Cut a 2¾"x5" blue snowflakes foil paper. Glue the punched border extending from under the right long edge, then glue to the card on the left end. Place the Dazzles™ tree on blue linen paper and cut to 1½"x3½". Mat on teal linen paper with 1/32” borders and glue to the blue snowflakes foil, positioned as shown.
- Paper piece the 1½" Dazzles™ bird on teal linen paper, using red linen paper for the scarf. Glue as shown. Place one tiny bird on teal and two on blue linen paper and cut out. Glue two to the tree and one to the sentiment as shown. Place a Dazzles™ snowflake on the treetop, two near the sentiment, and two in the snowflakes on the silver background foil. Place a blue crystal in the center of each Dazzles™ snowflake and use the pen to make the birds' eyes.
- For the inside: Cut the sentiment to 3"x1 7/8" and mat on teal linen paper with 1/16" borders. Mat again on blue snowflakes foil with 3/8" borders, then glue to the inside, ¼" below the fold. Cut a 7"x3" snowflake corner foil paper, positioning a large snowflake and swirls on one long edge. Punch the upper long edge with the lace edger, then cut the piece to 6½"x2½". Glue along the lower card edge, overlapping the sentiment. Place the Dazzles™ branch at the upper right and a tiny bird at the lower left. Color the bird's eye.