- For the card front: Cut red/green ornament paper to cover the folder front but don’t glue yet. Cut a 4"x2½" red/green snowflake stripes paper and glue to the ornament paper, aligning the lower edges. Glue a 5" green grosgrain ribbon across the upper edge of the stripes and glue the ends at the back.
- Cut out the “Happy Holidays” acrylic label and glue a 1¾”x 7/8” lime linen paper behind it. Glue to the ribbon near the left end. Cut out the “JOY” word art to fit the circle frame brad and glue in place. Insert the brad in the constructed front, then glue the front to the folder.
- Slip a triangle clip on the left end of the acrylic label and tie on a ribbon. Cut out six small word art pieces and glue along the right folder edge above the ribbon as shown.
- For the inside: Cut two 3¾"x3" snowflake stripes papers. Glue one to the inside front pocket, then trim the corner to match the folder pocket. Cut out the NOEL tiles and mat on white paper with 1/32" borders. Cut out the “Christmas in your heart” label and glue it and the tiles as shown. Attach a triangle clip to the pocket upper edge.
- Back the “Wishing you every happiness…” acrylic sentiment with lime linen paper, then mat on green linen paper with 1/16" borders. Glue to the second snowflake paper piece. Cut out “fun” to fit behind a circle frame brad, glue in place, then insert the brad at the upper left corner of the sentiment. Glue the constructed piece to the inside back pocket and trim the corner.
- For the back: Cover the back with lime linen paper. Cut the “May the new year…” sentiment to 2 5/8"x2¾" and glue centered on the back. Cut a 4"x1¼" snowflake stripe and glue across the back, overlapping the sentiment. Cut out the “Holiday wishes” word art, mat on dark red linen, and glue above the sentiment as shown. Use the corner tool to round the upper outside corners of the folder front and back. Fold the pocket flaps and glue to secure the pockets.
- For the red tag: Cut a tag from red dots paper. Cut a piece of the snowflake stripes to fit the tag and glue across the lower area. Mat the tag on white cardstock with 1/32" borders. Cut out the “celebrate the season” acrylic tag and the paper art and glue to the tag as shown. Fold a 2" ribbon length and secure to the tag with the attacher.
- For the green tag: Cut a tag from lime linen paper and add a snowflakes stripe as for the red tag. Mat on white cardstock with 1/32" borders. Cut out the acrylic and paper art and glue to the tag as shown. Slip a triangle clip on the right edge and add a ribbon to the top as for the red tag. Write your personal message on the tag backs and slip them into the pockets.