- To make the card: With the card open in front of you, score it 3½" from the right end and 2" from the left end. Fold the right end in first, then the left over it. Turn the card with the shorter flap at the top.
- For the upper flap: Cover with burgundy dots paper and ink the edges. Cut a 6½"x½" ivory metallic cardstock strip and ink the edges. Mat one long edge on brown tiles paper with ½" border. Use the scallop-edged scissors to trim the mat to ¼". Glue along the lower edge of the flap.
- Cut out the JOY tiles and mat each on ivory cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the flap, extending 1" below the edge. Cut out a holly circle art and glue to the J at the upper left. Zot™ a paper rose in the center.
- For the lower flap: Cover with swirly trees paper and ink the edges. Cut out the tree tag and mat on brown tiles paper. Glue to the lower flap, positioned as shown. Add a circle clip to the tag at the flap edge. Cut out the “celebrate” word art, leaving the left end longer than the right. Mat on brown tiles paper then foam tape it to the lower right corner. Zot™ a rose on the left end.
- For the inside: Cut a 6½"x3½" swirly trees paper and ink the edges. Mat the long sides on brown tiles paper with 1/16" borders, then glue centered on the inside back. Cut a 6½"x½" ivory cardstock and mat the long edges on brown tiles with 1/32" borders. Glue across the center of the trees piece. Cut out the sentiment, the “Merry Christmas” label, and the holly circle. Glue to the trees paper, positioned as shown.