Tip: Practice definitely makes perfect; to be sure my punched border edges are even, I always practice on scrap paper with the edger punches before tackling the card. I can determine where to set my measurement guides on the system to create perfectly scalloped edges.
- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Use the Border System and Scallop Edger along the lower front edge. Trim the card to 6¼" wide, centering the scallops across the card. Cut a 6½"x5" striped snowflakes paper and scallop one long edge. Cut to fit the front, matching the scallops and leaving ¼" borders on the sides and bottom.
- Place the snowman’s body, head, hat brim, and pompom on white paper. Flock the body and head. Add white glitter to the hat brim and pompom. Place the scarf and hat on red linen paper and flock red. Place the buttons and earmuffs on green linen paper and glitter green. Cut out all the pieces. Assemble and glue the snowman onto red snowflakes paper. Color the eyes black, then trim the piece to 2½"x3½" and mat on white paper with 1/16" borders.
- Cut a 3½" double-stick border and place it on a 3½" blue twill length. Sprinkle white glitter on it and shake off the excess. Glue the twill across the striped snowflakes piece on the right side, 1¼" from the lower edge. Glue the right end to the back. Glue the striped snowflakes piece to the card, then foam tape the snowman as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 4½"x3" striped snowflakes paper and glue centered near the fold. Cut a 5¾"x3" red snowflakes paper and scallop one long edge. Glue centered along the lower edge as shown. Cut out the green circle sentiment and glue to a white vellum tag. Insert a 3" twill length in the tag, then glue the tag as shown, also gluing the twill to secure.
- Flock and glitter another snowman as shown, assemble him on blue linen paper, and color his eyes. Cut to 2 1/8"x2¾" and mat on white paper with 1/16" borders. Glue over the left end of the tag. Cut a 3 5/8"x3/8" white paper and adhere Dazzles™ “Season's Greetings” to it. Glue along the bottom near the right edge.