- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut a 6¼"x4¾" red plaid paper. Trace the curve pattern across the paper, placing the ends on the sides, ?" from the upper edge. Place a scalloped double-stick Dazzles™ border along this curving line. Add white flocking to the border and shake off the excess. Glue the plaid paper centered on the card.
- For the two 2" Dazzles™ stockings: Place the stocking portion and loop on red linen paper and add red flocking to it. Place the heel, toe, and cuff on white paper and add white flocking. Shake off the excess flocking, cut out the pieces and glue to the card, positioned as shown.
- For the 2¾" dotted Dazzles™ stocking: Place the stocking portion and loop on green linen paper and add green glitter. Place the cuff on red linen paper and add red flocking. Place the dots on white paper and add white glitter. Shake off the excess glitter and flocking. Cut out all the pieces, then assemble and glue onto the card as shown.
- Cut a 6¼"x?" green dots paper and mat the upper long edge on white with a 1/16" border. Place a “Merry Christmas” greeting near the right end, then glue it to the card at the lower front. Knot three 2" sage green ribbons and glue to the stockings as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 2?"x5" red plaid paper and mat one long edge on red linen paper with a 1/16" border. Glue to the inside at the left end. Cut the sentiment to 3¼"x1½" and mat on red linen paper with 1/16" borders. Mat on green dots paper with ?" borders, then on green linen paper with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside.
- Flock a 1½" Dazzles™ stocking as for the small stockings on the front. Glue to the sentiment at the lower right. Knot a 2" ribbon and glue to the stocking. Tie red thread onto a heart button and use vellum adhesive to attach to the sentiment at the upper left.