- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cover the front with the red/green flowered paper. Cut out the red zigzag stitched paper ribbon and mat the long edges on lime dots paper with 1/8" borders. Mat again on dark red linen with 1/32" borders. Glue across the front, 1¼" from the lower edge.
- Scallop-punch one long edge of a 2"x6" lime green dots paper. Use the holly accent punch on each of the scallops. Cut a 2"x6" dark red linen paper and punch scallops on one long edge. Glue as a mat along the lime dots scalloped piece with a 1/8" border. Cut a 1½"x5" green/red narrow stripes paper and mat the right long edge on dark red linen paper with a 1/16" border. Glue to the lime dots scalloped piece.
- Glue a 6" red rickrack length across the striped area, securing the ends at the back. Glue to the card at the left end. Cut out the “celebrate” label and mat on lime dots paper with 1/8" borders, then on dark red linen with 1/32" borders. Foam tape to the card, positioned as shown. Zot™ the flower soft charm to the paper ribbon as shown. Knot a 3" sage green ribbon and Zot™ to the charm.
- For the inside: Cut the sentiment to 2½"x21/8" and mat on dark red linen paper with 1/16" borders. Mat again on green/red stripes paper with ?" borders, then glue centered on the inside. Scallop-punch one long edge of a 1½"x5" dark red linen paper. Use the holly accent punch on each scallop, then mat the scalloped edge on lime dots paper with a 1/8" border. Glue a ?"x5" flowered piece to the left edge, then trim the glued piece to 1½"x4½". Glue along the left edge of the sentiment as shown.
- Cut a very narrow 3" strip of dark red linen paper and thread through the button’s holes. Fold the ends at the back and glue. Zot™ the button to a puffy flower, then Zot™ the flower to the sentiment at the upper left corner. Cut out the "peace" and "joy" circles and glue at the lower right as shown.