- For the card front: Trim the card to 5"x5", turn with the fold on the left, and cover the front with green cardstock. Cut 4¾"x4¾" Winter Flannels plaid paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 4"x3¾" Winter Flannels purple paper and glue to the front, ¼" from the bottom, with the right edges aligned.
- Cut 5"x⅞" Winter Flannels blue tiles paper and mat the long edges on ivory cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue twill across it near the upper edge, gluing the ends to the back. Glue the strip to the front, 1" from the bottom. Punch out the wreath papier tole pieces and stamp “deck the halls” with purple ink on piece #1 as shown.
- Follow the papier tole package directions to assemble the wreath pieces, placing foam tape between the layers. Foam tape to the front, centered on the purple piece. Foam tape two extra art snowflakes near the sentiment. Knot a 4" twill length, trim the ends and glue next to the wreath as shown.
- For the inside: Cover the inside with green cardstock. Cut 4¾"x4¾" Winter Flannels plaid paper and glue centered on the cardstock. Cut 4"x4" ivory cardstock and stamp the wreath in green at the lower right. Glue centered on the plaid paper.
- Use the pattern to trace and cut a banner from Winter Flannels border paper. Mat on Winter Flannels brown paper with 1/32" borders, then stamp “deck the halls” on it in purple. Glue to the upper left as shown. Glue two extra art snowflakes to the banner. Knot the purple ribbon, trim the ends, and glue to the wreath.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Winter Flannels Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstock: sage green, ivory (link)
- Warm & Cozy 3-D Papier Tole die cuts (link)
- 4" of ¾" wide purple crepe ribbon (link)
- 12" of ½" wide sage green twill (link)
- Wreath small stamp set (link)
- Warm Violet Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- Guacamole Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- Foam tape squares (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)