- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top, then fold the front bottom edge in to the center fold. Unfold. Cut cardstock to cover the front, then cut 6¼"x4¾" Winter Flannels tan snowflakes paper and glue centered on the cardstock. Glue to the front, applying glue just to the lower half of the card front below the fold and allowing the upper half of the cardstock/paper piece to remain free.
- Cut 6¼"x1⅛" Winter Flannels plaid paper and mat the long edges on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the front, ⅝" from the bottom. Punch out the 3¾" blue/pink label die cut and stamp “ ‘tis the season…” on it. Glue to the front, overlapping the border on the left end.
- Follow the papier tole package directions to punch and assemble the broom snowman, placing foam tape between the layers. Glue to the front at the right, then place pearls as shown. Tie a double thread bow and glue to the broom.
- For the inside: Cover the inside with cardstock. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Winter Flannels purple paper and glue centered on the cardstock. Cut 6½"x1½" Winter Flannels tan snowflakes paper and mat the long edges on cardstock. Wrap and tie ribbon around it near the right end, then glue the border to the inside, ⅝" from the bottom.
- Assemble the papier tole heart snowman with foam tape between the layers and glue at the bottom left. Place pearls as shown. To display, open the card and hook the lower front edge behind the heart snowman’s cap.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Winter Flannels Paper Pack (link)
- Denim blue cardstock (link)
- Flannel Snowmen 3-D Papier Tole die cuts (link)
- Christmas Greetings stamp set (link)
- Foil Christmas Lace Tags & Labels (link)
- 6" of ¾" wide ivory crepe ribbon (link)
- Brown embroidery thread
- 3mm ivory pearl stickers (link)
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- Acrylic Stamping Blocks (link)
- Foam tape squares (link)
- Craft glue (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)