- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut burgundy circles paper to fit the front, but don't glue it yet. Ink the edges. Cut a 2½"x3½" green circles paper and a 2½" square of burgundy/green stripes paper. Ink the edges and mat both on blue cardstock. Glue them positioned on the burgundy piece near the right end as shown.
- Cut a 6½"x1 3/8" stripes piece and ink the edges. Cut a 7"x2" dark green paper and punch five trees evenly spaced across it. Trim it to 1 1/8" wide and glue centered on the stripes piece; trim the ends. Glue across the burgundy piece, overlapping the other pieces as shown.
- Cut the vinyl word sheet to include the four words shown. Fold a 2½" burgundy ribbon length in half and glue behind the upper left corner. Glue to the burgundy piece as shown, then insert a white star brad at the upper left corner. Tie a shoestring bow with the silver thread and glue above the star. Insert a silver star at the top of each tree, then glue the constructed front to the card.
- For the inside: Cut out the “warm wishes” vinyl word art and glue to a 4½"x2¼" stripes paper. Ink the edges, then glue to a 5½"x4" burgundy circles paper. Ink the edges. Insert a white star brad at each end of the phrase. Glue the constructed sentiment centered on the inside.
- Cut out the acetate star art and glue at the upper left. Tie a silver thread shoestring bow and glue to the art. Punch a tree in green paper and trim to 1 1/8"x1". Ink the edges, then mat on burgundy with 1/32" borders and ink the edges. Mat again on blue cardstock with 1/16" borders and ink the edges. Insert a mini star at the top and glue the tree at the lower right.