- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut a 6½"x5" flocked music paper, positioning the lower corner design on the lower right corner. Ink the edges.
- Cut a 3¾"x4" brown texture paper and punch three stars along one 3¾" edge. Trim to 3¾"x3 5/8" and ink the edges. Cut out the “Season's Greeting” embossed art and mat on dark green paper with 1/16" borders. Mat again on gold paper with 1/32" borders. Glue to the brown piece above the stars.
- Cut a 7" length each of the rust and the brown/green printed ribbons. Thread them behind the stars, leaving the right ribbon end longer than the left. Glue the printed ribbon above the rust ribbon on the brown textured piece. Tie a 3" length of the rust ribbon to the threaded rust ribbon near the left star. Repeat with the printed ribbon. Glue the constructed piece to the music paper, positioned near the left side and secure the ribbon ends on the back. Glue the constructed front to the card.
- For the inside: Cut a 6½" x3¾" music paper and ink the edges. Mat the long edges on green with 1/8" borders and ink the edges. Glue centered on the inside. Copy the sentiments and size them: "I heard the bells…" is 2½"x3" and "May peace, joy, hope…" is 2¾"x2 1/8". Print and cut out the sentiments, then ink the edges. Mat on brown textured paper with 1/16" borders and ink the edges.
- Glue the sentiments to the inside, positioned as shown, leaving the area for the star clip unglued. Add embellishment glue to the clip and slip it onto the sentiments as shown. Knot a 3" rust ribbon length and glue to the clip.