- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Open and trim 1" off the right front edge. Cut a 4"x6½" green corduroy paper and a 5/8"x6½" red paper. Glue the red strip along the right edge of the green cord. Cut a ¼"x6½" silver holographic stars paper and glue to the red, near the left edge.
- Trace and cut the patterns. Cut the smaller circle from the green trees paper and the larger from red holographic stars. Glue the trees circle on the red circle. Cut the squished ornament from red holographic stars, and the skinny ornament from gold holographic stars paper. Cut two large and one small ornament top from silver holographic stars paper.
- Cut a 4" length of red grosgrain ribbon (use the reverse side of the “merry & bright” ribbon). Glue to the green cord piece, extending from the top, 1 3/8" from the left edge, and wrap the upper end to the back. Glue the trees ornament over the ribbon end with a large silver top over the upper edge.
- Repeat Step 3 with the smaller ornaments, positioning them as shown. Use gold thread in place of the ribbon and a small ornament top on the skinny ornament. Tie three shoestring bows with gold thread and glue to the ornaments as shown. Glue the constructed front on the blank card. Cut out one red and two silver holographic stars and glue to the treetops as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 2½"x6½" green plaid paper and mat the left long edge on red holographic stars paper with a 1/8" border. Glue along the right edge. Cut out the sentiment and mat on dark green cardstock. Glue centered on the inside. Cut a skinny ornament from red holographic stars paper with a small silver top. Glue as shown, then glue a shoestring bow to the top. Use the corner rounder to trim the two right corners on the card front and back.
- For the envelope: Cut a 1¾"x5¼" green plaid paper and mat the left long edge on red holographic stars paper with a ¼" border. Glue to the envelope front, 1" from the left end. Cut a 4½"x1½" lime paper and mat on dark green cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue as shown.
- Cut a tree to 1"x1 5/8". Mat on red holographic stars with 1/16" borders, then on dark green cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue as shown. Cut a red holographic star and glue to the treetop.