- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover the front with black cardstock. Cut a 4 7/8"x6 3/8" red border paper, positioning the border at the top. Glue centered on the black.
- Use a jump ring to attach the tree soft charm to the pocket's zipper pull. Cut out the “Happy Holidays” acetate art. Cut “merry” and “bright” from the ribbon and glue behind the upper left corner. Insert a ½" button brad in the corner. Trim the lower corners so the piece fits behind the zipper at an angle as shown then glue in place. Zot™ the pocket to the card, centered below the border.
- For the tag: Trace and cut the tag from the green squares paper. Cut a strip of red squares, two squares wide, to fit the tag and mat the long edges on black with 1/8" borders. Glue to the tag near the lower edge. Cut out the “open before…” circle and glue it above the strip. Insert a candy brad as shown.
- Cut a ½"x1" black strip, fold in half, and glue to the tag as a tab. Fold a 2" red ribbon length in half and glue behind the tab. Insert a ½" red button brad through the tab and ribbons. Mat the tag on black with 1/16" borders and insert into the pocket.
- For the inside: Cut a 6½" strip of red squares paper, three squares wide, and mat the left long edge on black with a 1/16" border. Glue near the fold. Cut a 3¼"x2 7/8" green words paper, positioning the words along the lower right corner. Mat on black with 1/16" borders. Cut out the “may the season bring…” acetate art and glue as shown. Attach a star clip at the upper right, then tie a red ribbon to it. Glue the constructed sentiment centered on the inside.