- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cover the card with the blue textured paper. Cut a 5"x2¼" blue/lavender stripes paper, then use the curving line pattern as a guide to trim the upper edge. Mat that curving edge on silver holographic stars paper with a 1/16" border. Glue along the bottom front edge.
- Trace the snowman pocket pattern onto the purple words paper, positioning the template so the words will show on the pocket front. Trace the snowman body on the snowflakes paper and glue to cover the snowman area of the pocket. Ink all the edges white, then construct the pocket.
- Trace and cut the scarf from stripes, the knot from purple, the hat from black cardstock, and the nose from rust paper. Wrap the hat with blue sheer ribbon and knot at the front. Glue the hat, scarf, knot, and nose to the snowman. Draw the eyes and mouth.
- In a well-ventilated area, place the 2" clear snowflake on scrap paper and spray with the silver sparkle. Let dry and spray again. When dry, attach the snowflake to the upper right pocket corner with a snowflake brad. Cut out the letter tiles and glue them and the pocket to the front as shown. Place a 5mm crystal on the snowflake brad and one on the hat’s ribbon knot.
- For the tag: Cut out the blue cardstock tag, the “blessings” acetate word art and blue snowflake acetate tag. Glue them together as shown. Cut a 3" wire length and string beads onto it. Form into a loop and twist the ends together. Glue the loop at the tag top. Repeat with a 2¼" wire length and glue over the first loop. Make a shoestring bow from lavender sheer ribbon and glue over the wire ends. Place 3mm crystals on the small tag’s snowflakes. Insert the tag in the pocket.
- For the inside: Cut out the white acetate “Merry Christmas” art and mat on lavender with 1/8" borders. Glue to a 4"x2 3/8" silver holographic stars paper, then mat on blue with 1/8" borders. Glue, aligning the right edge with the card edge.
- Cut a 1"x6½" striped paper and mat the right edge on lavender with a 1/8" border. Glue next to the fold. Make another beaded loop on a 3” wire and glue to the sentiment at the upper left corner. Knot a 2" lavender ribbon and glue over the wire ends. Attach 3mm crystals to the snowflakes on the sentiment.