- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with maroon cardstock. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Christmas Lace small doilies paper and glue centered on the card. Cut ¾"x5" Christmas Lace pink textured paper, mat the long edges on maroon cardstock with 3/16" borders, and glue ⅜" from the left edge. Punch a 5" strip from maroon cardstock and glue to the center of the pink strip.
- Cut 5"x3½" Christmas Lace maroon dotted paper and punch a border along the left short edge. Mat on ivory cardstock with 1/16" borders, then wrap 4½" ribbon vertically, ¾" from the left end, and glue the ends to the back. Glue to the card, ½" from the right edge. Place a Dazzles™ border as shown and trim the ends.
- Use the pattern to trace and cut a banner from ivory cardstock. Stamp “merry Christmas” on it with maroon ink, then place a 3½" Dazzles™ border under the greeting. Place two layers of Foam tape on the center back. Cut 2⅛" from the center of the largest Dazzles™ doily and set the center aside. Insert the left end of the banner through the doily center, then place the doily and glue the banner to the front as shown, allowing the banner to ripple upward.
- Stamp three ⅞" buttons and two ⅝" buttons on white cardstock, using VersaMark ink. Cover with embossing powder, tap off the excess, and use the heat tool to melt the powder. Cut out the buttons and ink two large and one small button pink and the remaining buttons maroon. Mat each on maroon cardstock with a 1/16" border. Add small Dazzles™ to four button centers and glue and Foam tape three to the front as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x4" Christmas Lace pink doily paper and mat on maroon cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Cut 6½"x1¾" ivory cardstock and punch a border in the bottom long edge. Glue next to the fold. Place the inner section of the Dazzles™ cut in step 3 overlapping the border, 1½" from the left edge. Punch out the 3" Christmas Lace tag and stamp “may Christmas be…” with maroon ink. Glue as shown.
- Cut 6½"x¾" Christmas Lace pink textured paper, mat the long edges on maroon cardstock with 1/16" borders and glue next to the fold. Punch a 6½" maroon cardstock strip and glue centered on the pink strip. Place the doily Dazzles™ and glue and Foam tape the buttons as shown. Knot a 4" ribbon, trim the ends, and glue to the tag top.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Christmas Lace Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstocks: maroon, ivory, white (link)
- Doilies Dazzles™ Gold Pearl (link)
- Foil Christmas Lace Tags & Labels die cuts (link)
- Buttons small stamp set (link)
- Christmas Greetings stamp set (link)
- 14" of ¾" wide maroon crepe ribbon (link)
- Doily Border Geared punch (link)
- Doily Strip Geared punch (link)
- Circle punches: ¾" (link), 1"
- Fluid Chalk ink pads: Maroon (link), Pink Pastel (link)
- VersaMark ink pad (link)
- White Super Fine embossing powder (link)
- Heat tool (link)
- Foam tape squares (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)