- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cut teal cardstock to cover the front. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Winter Delights blue snowflake paper and glue to the cardstock center. Cut two 4½" ribbons and wrap one across the upper right corner and one across the lower left corner, gluing the ends to the back. Glue the paper to the card.
- Cut 5⅛"x3⅝" white cardstock. Load a sponge with black ink and color the bottom 1" section of cardstock. Use a clean sponge with arctic deep ink to color the next 1" section upward, blending the blue into the black ink where the colors meet. Use a clean sponge with deep lagoon ink to color the next 1" upward. Sponge sea crystal ink onto the top ¾". Go back and blend away any sharp edges of ink with the appropriate sponge, then let dry.
- Place the 5" Dazzles™ train on the inked cardstock, then mat it on black cardstock with 1/16" borders. Place the remaining Dazzles™ on the cardstock as shown, then slip it under the ribbons on the front and glue. Use the template to trace and cut rectangular label B from teal cardstock and mat on black cardstock with 1/32" borders. Place Dazzles™ “holiday” on it, then Foam tape to the front as shown.
- Tie a ribbon bow and use tape to secure to the lower left ribbon, angled as shown. Follow the shape studio directions to create a star, using Winter Delights blue dotted paper and a small Dazzles™ star under the shape. Use tape to secure to the bow center.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x3⅜" Winter Delights blue dotted paper and mat on teal cardstock with ⅛" borders. Mat on black cardstock with 1/32" borders, then stamp “believe in the magic…” in the center with black ink. Glue centered on the inside and place the Dazzles™ as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Winter Delights Paper Pack (link)
- Cardstock: black, white (link), teal (link)
- Christmas Train Dazzles™ Black (link)
- Tiny Tags & Little Labels template (link)
- Christmas Greetings stamp set (link)
- 15" of ¾" wide white dotted sheer ribbon (link)
- Star Shape Studio (link)
- Star Bubble Caps (link)
- Black pigment ink (link)
- Fluid Chalk ink pads: Deep Lagoon (link), Arctic Deep (link), Sea Crystal (link)
- Cosmetic sponges
- ¼" Ultra Clear tape (link)
- Foam tape squares (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)