- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with gold paper. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Vintage Christmas brown paper and glue centered on the gold. Cut 2½"x4¾" Vintage Christmas green border paper with the border near the right edge. Cut a 1"x4¾" gold paper and punch a border in the right long edge. Glue as a mat behind the right edge of the green paper, then glue the paper to the front, ⅝" from the right edge.
- Place four 4¾" Dazzles™ thin lines on the green paper as shown. Use the pattern to trace and cut the large banner from Vintage Christmas green textured paper (from the border sheet) and mat on gold paper with 1/32" borders. Cut 4"x¾" gold paper and punch the lower long edge. Glue to the banner and trim the ends. Place two Dazzles™ thin lines on the banner, then glue to the front at the upper left.
- Assemble the Dazzles™ ornaments shown on gold paper, using just gold and red pieces. Cut out and glue over the banner as shown, placing border pieces as hangers. Use the pattern to trace and cut a small banner from gold paper. Mat on Vintage Christmas red paper with 1/32" borders, then stamp “season’s greetings” on it. Glue to the lower right. Assemble a Dazzles™ small ornament on gold paper, cut out, then glue it and place a border hanger as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 6½"x3¼" Vintage Christmas red paper and stamp “merry Christmas” in the center. Mat the upper edge on gold paper with a ⅛" border. Punch a border in a 6½"x1" gold paper and glue as a mat along the lower edge of the red paper. Glue centered on the inside, then place Dazzles™ thin lines as shown. Assemble the Dazzles™ ornaments shown on gold paper, cut out, and glue as shown. Place Dazzles™ thin lines as hangers for the ornaments.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Vintage Christmas Paper Pack (link)
- Metallic Gold paper (link)
- Mix 'Ems Christmas Ornaments Dazzles™ (link)
- Thin Lines Dazzles™ Gold (link)
- Christmas Greetings stamp set (link)
- Victorian Border Geared punch (link)
- StazOn® Timber Brown ink pad (link)
- Adhesive (link)
- 5"x6½" white card & matching envelope (link)