- Cover the card front with striped paper. Cut a 2" strip of brown paper; ink the edges and mat with purple paper. Glue 1" from the right edge of the card.
- Cut two 2" squares of tan texture paper and ink the edges. Mat with dark brown paper and then again on one larger mat of blue glimmer paper.
- Back the larger coffee Dazzles™ with blue and gold textured papers, trim flush around the stickers and glue to the mats as shown. Add the steam sticker to the coffee cup. Back the coffee bean stickers with brown glimmer paper and glue dot around the bottom of the cup. Back the tea bag with brown textured paper and glue to the saucer. Add pen work around the mats.
- Attach the "Coffee Break Time!" stickers to tan textured paper, trim into strips, ink the edges and mat with dark brown paper. Add pen work and glue to the front of the card, as shown.
- Inside the card: Cut a 2" strip of striped paper and add a ¼" strip of blue glimmer paper to the top edge. Glue inside the card on the bottom and sides only to create a pocket.
- Cut a 2"x1 ½" mat of tan texture paper, ink the edges and mat with dark brown paper. Add pen work and back smaller stickers with paper and glue as shown. Attach the mat to the pocket.
- Print a message onto tan paper, trim, ink the edges and add pen work. Back with dark brown paper and glue inside the card.