- Cover the card front with the orange patterned paper. Cut a 3 ¼"x4 ¼" piece of purple cardstock and mat with green. Adhere to the card front, 1 ½" from the top, and add pen work.
- Attach the witches pot, spider web, and bat Dazzles™ as shown.
- Back the pumpkin with orange cardstock and attach using foam tape. Back the candy corns with yellow, orange and white and them attach with foam tape, as shown. Lastly, back the glasses with yellow and attach as shown.
- Ink the edges of the card.
- Inside the card: Cut a 3 ¾" piece of the orange paper, ink the edges and attach to the card back. Cut a 2"x3 ½" piece of purple, mat with green and add pen work.
- Attach the spider web, bat and "Happy Halloween" Dazzles as shown. Back the pumpkins with orange paper and attach with foam tape.