- 1. Cover the card front with the blue glimmer paper. Cut a 1"x5" strip of purple paper and a 3 ¼"x5" piece of striped paper. Attach the purple under the striped so about ½" is showing and attach to the card front, as shown.
- Back the leaves with brown paper, and trim even with the edge of the sticker. Attach the leaves as shown to the card front. Attach two swirls on either side of the small leaf at the top, to create a border.
- Cut out the "thanks" tag and attach to the left of the large leaf, add a small leaf to the tag.
- Attach a piece of blue ribbon across the card front 1" from the bottom. Tie a knot and glue dot to the left of the ribbon.
- Inside the card: Cut a 2"x3 ¼" piece of striped paper and mat with purple. Fold a piece of blue ribbon in half and attach to the back of the left side. Attach the whole piece to the center of the inside back.
- Back another leaf with brown paper, and attach to the top of the mat, as shown. Cut out the greeting and attach as shown, with a small leaf to the side.