- Cover the card front with the fall words paper, placing the word on the lower right corner. Cut a 1" strip of brown paper and attach on the left side of the card front. Ink the edges of the card.
- Back the leaves with brown and orange paper, and trim close to the edges. Layer two leaves on the left near the brown paper and one on the right near the words.
- Cut out the "thankful" label and attach with foam tape as shown. Tie a ribbon bow and attach as shown.
- Inside the card: Cut a 1" strip of words paper and a ¼ " strip of brown paper, layer on the bottom inside back as shown. Ink the edges.
- Back two more leaves with brown and orange paper and attach above the border with a ribbon bow.