- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut the hat pattern from dark blue snowflakes and ink the edges dark blue. Glue to the card, aligning the short straight edge with the fold.
- Cut a 2½"x7" Color Me swirls paper. Fill the spritzer bottle with water and spray the paper until damp all over. Press the sapphire ink pad onto the sheet protector multiple times, covering a 4"x 8" area. Spritz the ink until it beads up. Lay the swirls paper on the ink, pressing it down onto the surface. Lift the paper and dry with the heat tool. Clean the sheet protector with paper towels, then repeat the process with stormy sky ink, spritzing the paper again before placing it in the ink.
- When the swirls piece is dry, cut the hat brim from it and ink the edges dark blue. Glue to the card along the lower edge of the hat. Cut around the hat through both cardstock layers. Glue a 3" square of swirls paper onto cardstock, then punch a scalloped circle from it. Repeat step 2, using Victorian velvet ink first, then stormy sky. When dry, ink the edges dark blue and glue at the hat top.
- Stack a 2" ivory poinsettia onto a 3" poinsettia and secure with a sparkle burst brad. Glue to the hat brim as shown. Cut out “winter wonderland” and cut the words apart, then glue as shown. Cut a 1¼" circle and place on the sparkle burst brad to protect it. Spray with glitter, remove the circle, and let dry.
- For the inside: Cut a 6½" piece of the ribbon/stripes border and glue near the lower edge. Ink the ends dark blue. Cut out the light blue dotted tag and glue, overlapping the border. Cut out the “warning” and “Happy Holidays” art and glue as shown. Place five nailheads as shown. Glue a blue star charm to the tag, then tie a silver thread shoestring bow and glue over the hole as shown. Spray lightly with glitter and let dry.