- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut light blue snowflakes paper to cover the front, but don’t glue yet. Ink the edges dark blue. Cut a 7"x3" Color Me swirls paper.
- Press the spun sugar ink pad onto the sheet protector repeatedly, covering an 8"x4" area. Fill the spritzer bottle with water and lightly spray the inked area until tiny beads form. Place the swirls paper into the ink, pressing it firmly. Remove the paper and clean the sheet protector with paper towels. Repeat with the chipped sapphire ink pad and then the stormy sky ink pad. Set the paper aside to dry.
- Cut a 6½"x2" colored swirls piece and ink the edges blue. Glue to the snowflakes piece, aligning the lower edges. Slip the purple ribbon slide onto a 7½" twill length, positioning it about 3½" from the left end. Glue over the seam, securing the ends on the back. Glue the constructed front to the card.
- Cut out the courier art and mat on white with 1/32" borders. Glue as shown, tucking the lower edge under the twill. Tie the silver tag onto the ribbon slide with thread, finishing with a shoestring bow. Zot™ the tag to secure. Place a 1½" Dazzles™ snowflake on the tag. Cut out the “Season's Greetings” tag and mat on white with 1/32" borders. Glue to the twill, tucked under the slide. Place a 1" and a 3/8" snowflake above the slide as shown. Place 3mm crystals on the smallest snowflake and the small tag. Place 5mm crystals on the two larger snowflakes.
- For the inside: Cut a 6½"x3½" light snowflakes paper, ink the edges, and glue centered on the inside. Cut a 3"x6" Color Me swirls paper and repeat step 2, omitting the chipped sapphire layer. Cut to 2"x5" and mat the left long edge on dark blue cardstock with a 1/8" border. Glue along the left edge as shown.
- Print the sentiment in blue on white and trim to 4"x2". Mat on blue cardstock with 1/8" borders and glue centered on the snowflakes paper. Cut out the Santa art and mat on white with 1/8" borders. Glue at the lower right. Place a 1½" Dazzles™ snowflake at the upper right, then glue the blue felt snowflake on it. Place a 5/8" Dazzles™ snowflake on top with a 3mm crystal in the center.