- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut green swirls paper to fit the front, but don’t glue yet. Ink the edges dark green. Cut the acrylic sentiment to 2¾" square and mat on gold cardstock with 1/8" borders. Mat again on dark green cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the swirls piece.
- Cut out the Color Me label and place on a protected surface. Using swirling motions, ink the entire tag with the sage ink pad. Repeat just along the edges with the moss ink pad and let dry. Cut the label in half, then glue one half at the upper left and the other at the lower right as shown.
- Secure a diamond clip to the upper label with a 5/8" brad as shown. Add another 5/8" brad to the lower label. Tie a gold star charm onto the clip with thread, finishing with a shoestring bow. Use vellum glue to secure the star to the sentiment as shown. Glue the constructed front to the card.
- For the inside: Cut a 5"x4" green argyle paper and ink the edges dark green. Cut two 5" lengths of the argyle paper border and glue along the upper and lower edges of the green argyle piece. Cut out the green argyle tag, the tree and the “Merry,” “Christmas,” and “wishes” art. Glue the pieces to the tag and then the tag to the argyle piece as shown.
- Insert an antique brad into the tag, then wrap a 5" green mesh ribbon around it, crossing the ends. Press the brad firmly to secure the ribbon. Glue the constructed sentiment to the inside. Glue a star charm to the tag, then glue a small silver shoestring bow over the star’s hole.