- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and trim to 5"x6". Cover the front with dark snowflakes paper. Cover the large tag with snowflake circles paper and chalk the edges purple.
- Cut a 2 1/8"x2" Color Me tapestry paper and chalk with aqua. Chalk again with dark stone blue, then chalk the edges purple. Glue to the tag, aligning the lower edges. Wrap purple double loop fiber across the seam, gluing the ends to the back. Attach the star Brad Buddy™ to the upper section. Punch the hole at the top and tie blue glimmer ribbon to it. Glue the tag to the card ½" from the fold, extending ½” above the edge.
- Cut out the darker snowflake tag and wrap purple double loop fiber across it as shown, gluing the ends at the back. Fold a 3" glimmer ribbon and glue to the tag back. Attach a silver snowflake mini Brad Buddy™, then mat the tag on white cardstock. Cut out and glue the “celebrate” snowflake art, then glue the tag near the lower edge, extending right as shown.
- Cut out the “wonderful” paper ribbon art and glue behind the frame, trimming off the excess. Glue to the tags as shown. Attach a blue star charm to a star clip with a jump ring. Slip the clip onto both tags, positioned as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 4½" square of blue border paper with the border at the top. Cut the acrylic sentiment to 3 3/8"x2¾" and glue to the paper, aligning the upper edge with the lowest stripe. Wrap purple double loop fiber across the edge of the sentiment, securing the ends at the back. Mat on dark blue textured paper with 1/16" borders. Attach a white snowflake mini Brad Buddy™ as shown, then glue the sentiment to the inside.