- Ink the edges of the page. Double-mat one square photo and one vertical photo on green cardstock, then on white cardstock, leaving a thin border on each. Wrap a ribbon around the left side of the large vertical photo, securing the ends to the back with tape. Glue it to the right side of the page. Glue the square photo to the bottom left of the larger one, as shown.
- Write the names and date on the page beneath the large photo with a black pen. Write or computer print "Our Wedding Day" on the center of a pink label and glue beneath the square photo, adding white brads at each end. Add three white brads evenly spaced in a vertical line on the lower left corner, as shown.
- For the flower: Chalk the edges and textured lines toward the center of a large white flower, concentrating on the ends of the petals. Chalk a white mini flower entirely. Layer the two flowers over an extra large white flower and attach it at the center with a white mini brad. Finally, attach the flowers between the photos as shown.
- Double-mat three photos on green cardstock, then on white cardstock, leaving a thin border on each. Wrap a ribbon across the bottom of a large horizontal photo, securing the ends to the back with clear tape. Glue the photo to the upper left portion of the page. Glue smaller photos below and to the right side of the large photo, leaving space between them.
- Journal on white cardstock and trim to a rectangle, then double-mat on green and white. Attach the journaling beneath the smaller photos and then attach three white brads, evenly spaced between the two small photos as shown. Tie a 3" length of knotted ribbon and glue across the lower right corner.
- Chalk a small white flower entirely and then layer over a medium sized white flower, insert a white mini brad and attach to the page between the photos.