Click to view a larger image
- Paint the fry box with green paint. Since paper will be added you only need to paint the inside edges of the box and around the outside edges and bottom. Paint a 6"x6" square of white cardstock and let dry.
- Cut a 1" strip of striped paper and ink the edges. Adhere it across the bottom of the fry box, and trim flush with the edge of the box. Cut a 2" strip of blue floral paper and adhere it across the top of the fry box. Trim the top edge flush, for the rounded opening. Repeat papers on the back of the box. Be sure to leave space on the top and bottom of the box for the green paint to show.
- Wrap green grosgrain ribbon around the box, adhering over the seams of the papers. Cut out a blue tag, print a greeting and ink the edges. Attach a flower mini Brad Buddy™ with a pink mini brad to the tag and then center on a large blue silk flower. Tear leaves from the green painted paper and attach under the flower. Adhere to the face of the box with Zots™.
- Tear smaller leaves and attach under a smaller flower with a mini flower brad buddy and pink mini brad. Adhere to the back top corner of the fry box.
- Fill fry box with tissue paper and add a gift card.