- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and trim to 5"x6". Open and trim 1" from the right front edge. Cut a 5"x7" light green cardstock and punch the right long edge with the multi-shaper. Trim to 6" long and ink the edges green. Cut a 3½"x5¼" green rectangles paper and ink the edges green. Glue to the cardstock, positioned as shown.
- Stamp the presents in black on acetate, then cut to 2"x3". On the back, use the brush markers to color the presents. On the front, use the fine line pen to write "for you" on the tag. Back the acetate with gold diamonds paper and ink the edges green. Mat on light green cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on ivory paper with 1/32" borders. Glue to the rectangles paper, positioned as shown.
- Cut a 5"x½" ivory striped paper and mat on dark green cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue across the constructed front, wrapping the left end to the back and the right end under the stamped piece. Glue the constructed front to the card, aligning the left edge with the fold. Cut out the “holiday fun” art and mat on ivory with 1/16" borders. Ink the edges then foam tape to the front as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 3"x2¾" green rectangles paper and ink the edges. Mat on ivory paper with 1/16" borders, then on dark green cardstock with 1/8" borders. Glue next to the fold. Cut a 2½"x7" dark green cardstock and punch the left long edge with the multi-shaper. Mat that edge on light green cardstock as shown, then glue to the inside, aligning the right edges. Trim any excess.
- Cut out “warm wishes” paper ribbon art and alphabet tiles to spell “YOU” and mat each on dark green cardstock with 1/32" borders. Stamp “To:” on ivory paper, trim to ½"x 3/8" and mat on dark green cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue the pieces to the inside as shown.