- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and trim to 4½"x6". Open the card and trim ¾” off the right front edge. Cover the front with red cardstock. Cut a 3½"x5¾" ivory plaid paper and ink the edges. Glue centered on the front.
- Trace and cut a scalloped square from green textured paper. Stamp the wreath in the center then add embossing powder and heat set. Ink the edges and mat on red cardstock with 1/32" borders. Mat again on dark green cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the card front near the upper edge.
- Stamp “JOY” on ivory paper and trim to ¾"x 3/8". Mat on red cardstock with 1/32" borders then foam tape to the front, positioned as shown. Place six crystals on the wreath and one in each corner of the medallion.
- For the inside: Cut green squares border paper to fit the inside and ink the edges. Glue in place as shown. Cut a ¼"x6" strip of red cardstock and place on scrap paper. Stamp the swirl border end-to-end on the strip, aligning the straight edge with one edge of the paper. Ink the edges and glue to the inside along the right edge to show when the card is closed.
- Print the sentiment in green on ivory cardstock and trim to 3"x2". Stamp the small holly in each corner, then ink the edges and mat on dark green cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue to the inside, positioned as shown, and place a crystal in each corner. Place seven crystals evenly spaced on the stamped red strip.