- From the CD, copy and size “Merriest of celebrations” phrase to 2¾" wide. Print on the lavender section of the circle border paper, with the border on the left. Trim to 5"x3", mat the long edges on purple glitter paper with ¼" borders, then trim with scallop-edged scissors.
- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left and cover with Christmas blue squares paper. Cut 5"x2" purple glitter paper and mat the long edges on Christmas lavender textured paper with ¼" borders. Trim with the scallop-edged scissors, then glue 1" from the upper card edge. Cut a 5"x 7/8" silver glitter paper, scallop the long edges, and glue as shown. Attach 1/8" lavender grosgrain and metallic lavender ribbons to the tag. Thread the button with grosgrain ribbon, then Zot™ over the tag hole. Glue the tag to the card as shown.
- Stamp a purple birdhouse on the tag as shown, then stamp again on Christmas lavender paper. Cut out the lavender house and glue over the house on the tag. Stamp on Christmas green paper, cut out the holly leaves, and glue to the house’s holly leaves. Stamp one purple and one blue bird at the lower right, overlapped as shown. Paper-piece as for the tag, using Christmas dark blue paper for the purple bird and lavender paper for the blue bird. Use the light section of Christmas white stars paper for the scarves and earmuffs.
- Stamp “warm wishes” in purple on Christmas lavender paper and trim to 1½"x 5/8". Mat on Christmas dark blue paper with 1/16" borders, then glue as shown. Stamp and cut holly leaves from Christmas dark green paper and glue to the greeting. Punch three silver glitter contemporary snowflakes and two purple glitter light snowflakes. Zot™ as shown and place Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the inside: Glue the phrase 1 3/8" from the upper edge. Stamp the house on Christmas white stars paper, cut out, and glue at the upper right. Stamp a blue bird under the phrase, then paper-piece a bird, using Christmas dark blue paper and lavender paper for the scarf and earmuffs. Punch the silver and purple snowflakes as shown and glue, then place Dazzles™ as shown.