- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cover the front with dusty blue cardstock, leaving the lower half unglued. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Botanical Etchings blue/pink tapestry paper. Cut 4¼"x4¾" Botanical Etchings pink paper and glue to the tapestry paper ½" from the top with the right edges aligned. Cut 2¼"x6¼" Botanical Etchings green paper and glue ⅜" from the right edge, then glue the tapestry paper centered on the front.
- Die cut a 4"x4¾" dusty blue cardstock frame and back the center area with light blue cardstock. Place the Dazzles™ house and lamppost as shown, then foam tape the frame to the front, centered on the pink paper. Wrap a 6" ribbon across the lower edge of the frame and glue the ends under the cardstock. Glue the remainder of the constructed front to the card.
- Die cut a 1⅜" oval from Botanical Etchings pink paper and stamp “merry & bright” on it. Glue to the frame at the upper left and place a pearl on each end. Make a 4-loop bow and tie the center with thread. Glue to the first ribbon, 1¼" from the left edge. Tie a bow with two strands of thread and glue to the ribbon bow, then place a pearl blossom in the center.
- For the inside: Cut 4½"x3" Botanical Etchings pink/blue tapestry paper and mat the long edges on dusty blue cardstock with ⅛" borders. Cut a 4½" Dazzles™ border and place near the lower edge, then glue to the inside center, aligning the right edges. Cut ¾"x6½" Botanical Etchings green paper and mat the right long edge on light blue cardstock with a ⅛" border. Glue against the fold.
- Cut 2⅝"x1⅞" Botanical Etchings pink paper and stamp “happy holidays” in the center. Die cut a 2½"x1¾" frame and glue around the sentiment. Mat on dusty blue cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue to the tapestry paper, ⅜" from the right edge. Place the Dazzles™ tree on Botanical Etchings green paper, cut out, and glue to the sentiment at the lower left. Place the Dazzles™ lamppost, snowflakes, and the pearls as shown. In a well-ventilated area, spray the card front and inside with the glitter dust and let dry.