- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with green cardstock. Cut 6⅛"x4⅝" Red Velvet green textured paper and mat on holographic paper with 1/16" borders. Die cut a 4¾"x4" green cardstock frame, then back the center area with Red Velvet green tapestry paper. Glue to the green paper near the left edge.
- Wrap ribbon vertically across the green paper, 1½" from the left edge, gluing the ends to the back. Tie a 4" ribbon onto the first ribbon, 1¾" from the top, then glue the constructed piece centered on the card front. Die cut a 3½"x2¾" red cardstock frame, then back the center with Red Velvet tan tapestry paper. Stamp “may your days…” in the center, then foam tape to the lower front, ½" from the right edge.
- Die cut a 2⅝"x1¾" green cardstock frame, then cut off the corners and glue one to each card front corner. Die cut a 3¼" bloom from Red Velvet large floral and red tapestry papers. Die cut a 2¼" bloom from Red Velvet red dotted paper and a 1½" bloom from red cardstock. Stack the blooms with foam tape between the layers, then foam tape to the front at the upper left.
- Use the pattern to trace and cut two leaves from Red Velvet green/black houndstooth paper. Mat on green cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue both extending from under the flower at the lower left, tucking foam tape under the right leaf. Place rhinestones as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 6"x4½" Red Velvet light floral paper and mat on green cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Die cut a 3½"x2¾" red cardstock frame, then back the center with Red Velvet tan tapestry paper. Stamp “merry Christmas” on it, then glue to the green center section that was die cut from the frame in step
- Mat on holographic paper, then on red cardstock, both with 1/32" borders.
- Glue the sentiment to the floral paper at the upper left. Die cut a 2⅝"x1¾" green cardstock frame, then cut off the corners and glue one to each floral corner. Die cut the three smallest blooms from red cardstock, then stack, and glue as shown. Trace and cut three green cardstock leaves and glue around the flower, then place rhinestones as shown.