- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Winter Delights red paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 4"x2½" Winter Delights green snowflakes paper and mat on teal cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue ½" from the right edge and ¾" from the top.
- Cut 6¼"x1⅛" Winter Delights striped paper and mat the long edges on white cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the front, ⅝" from the bottom. Place the two Dazzles™ snow bears on white cardstock, placing the right bear’s hat on Winter Delights striped paper. Cut out the bears and glue to the border as shown.
- Place Dazzles™ words under the bears as shown, then cut a strip of eight black snowflakes and place on the border at the bottom left. Place Mix ‘Ems Dazzles™ snowflakes evenly across the card top, then place three black snowflakes among them. Decorate all the snowflakes with the blue jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5⅝"x4½" Winter Delights red paper and mat on teal cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Cut 4⅛"x2⅞" Winter Delights blue dotted paper and mat on teal cardstock with 1/16" borders. Stamp “merry Christmas” in the center, then glue to the red paper, near the left edge.
- Use the patterns to trace and cut a large banner from Winter Delights striped paper and a small banner from dotted paper. Mat on teal cardstock with 1/16" borders. Stamp “unwrap the magic” on the small banner near the left end, then glue both banners to the inside as shown.
- Place the Dazzles™ ⅞" heart and the bird heart on Winter Delights red paper and cut out each. Place and glue the bird on the “C” and glue the ⅞" heart on the small banner at the right end. Cut a 4⅜" Dazzles™ snowflake border and glue to the large banner, then place the remaining snowflakes and decorate all the snowflakes with jewel Dazzles™ as shown.