- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top, then cover the front with Christmas Sweets brown dotted paper. Cut 2"x5" Christmas Sweets red swirls paper and mat the left long edge on tan cardstock with a ⅛" border. Glue to the front, aligning the right edges and leaving the lower right corner unglued.
- Cut 5⅝"x3¾" white cardstock and place the Dazzles™ houses and sign as shown. Use the pens to color inside the Dazzles™. For both houses, color the walls with TN7 and CR11, then color the windows with CT3 and roofs with BG8. Color the door and peaks on the small house with DG3. Color the sign with CR11. Color the ground and around the houses with TB2, using the blender pen to blend away any harsh edges.
- Place the Dazzles™ snowflakes and words as shown. Mat the houses on holographic paper with ⅛" borders, then on tan cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue centered on the front. Cut a 5" ribbon and knot one end. Glue the knot below the large house, then tuck the end under the red swirls strip and glue. Glue the remainder of the red swirls strip to the front, then place red jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 4"x4" Christmas Sweets red swirls paper and mat on Christmas Sweets green dotted paper with ⅛" borders. Glue to the inside, ¼" from the right edge. Cut 2"x5" Christmas Sweets brown dotted paper and mat the right long edge on tan cardstock with a 1/16" border. Wrap ribbon around the strip, 1⅜" from the top, and knot, then glue the strip ¼" from the left edge.
- Cut 3⅝"x2½" white cardstock and place the Dazzles™ as shown. Color the tree with DG4, and the presents with TB3 and CR11. Color the mailbox with CR11, BG8, and TB2, then decorate with red jewel Dazzles™ as shown. Stamp “Believe in the Magic…” at the upper right and mat on holographic paper with ⅛" borders. Mat on tan cardstock with 1/32" borders, then foam tape as shown.