- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Winter Flannels purple snowflakes paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 4¾"x1" Winter Flannels plaid paper and mat the long edges on purple cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the front, ⅞" from the bottom.
- Cut 3⅞"x3¾" white cardstock. Lightly sponge Tumbled Glass ink over the upper 2½", letting it feather away near the bottom. Place the snow Dazzles™ bear on white cardstock and his hat on Winter Flannels plaid paper, then cut around the edges. Glue to the lower right.
- Place the Dazzles™ bird on holographic paper and the snow mound on white cardstock and cut out. Glue as shown. Place “There’s snow friend…” Dazzles™ in the upper left corner and three snowflakes as shown. Mat the bear square on Winter Flannels brown paper with 1/16" borders, then on blue cardstock with 1/32" borders. Glue as shown.
- Place a Jewel Dazzles™ border on the plaid strip near the bottom and one above it, overlapping the bear square. Cut a 3" border and place it above the other borders as shown. Place jewel border Dazzles™ diamonds on the two small snowflakes, then fill the heart snowflake center with glitter glue and let dry.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x5½" Warm Flannels purple snowflakes paper and mat the 5" edges on blue cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Cut 4"x3¾" white cardstock and ink as for the front. Place the snow bear on white cardstock and his hat on Warm Flannels plaid paper, then cut out. Glue to the cardstock as shown.
- Place the Dazzles™ bird on holographic paper, the pole on Warm Flannels blue textured paper, and the snow on white cardstock, then cut out. Glue as shown. Stamp “Merry Christmas” at the center top with Black ink and place three snowflakes as shown. Mat the bear square on Warm Flannels brown paper with 1/32" borders, then on blue cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue against the right edge.
- Place a 5" Dazzles™ border below the bear square and a 3¼" border below that. Place a 2⅜" Dazzles™ border under the pole as shown. Place Jewel Border Dazzles™ diamonds in the centers of the two small snowflakes. Fill the heart snowflake center with glitter glue and let dry.