- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with cardstock. Cut the lower ½" off the Eggnog border paper and set aside. Cut 6¼"x4¾" from the border paper, positioning the tree 1¼" from the left edge. Glue centered on the front.
- Punch out the Eggnog black frame and remove the nibs, then cut out the “very merry” label. Mat the label on cardstock with 1/32" borders, then glue to the lower front, ⅝" from the right edge. Glue the frame around the printed tree as shown.
- Assemble a 2", a 1½", and a 1" Dazzles™ poinsettia on cardstock, then cut out each. Foam tape the large flower to the frame’s lower right corner, then glue a poinsettia on each side as shown. Assemble a double poinsettia, cut out, and glue to the upper left frame corner. Place rhinestones as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 6½" section of the border strip from step 1 and mat the long edges on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue ½" from the bottom. Place the red Dazzles™ border horizontally, ⅜" from the fold, and trim the excess. Cut out the “warmest greetings…” circle. Punch out the Eggnog tan bird and red/ivory label die cuts and remove the nibs.
- Glue the label die cut centered on the inside, then foam tape the circle in the center. Glue and foam tape the bird overlapping the circle, gluing the hanger top to the red border. Assemble a 2" Dazzles™ poinsettia on cardstock, cut out, and foam tape it overlapping the circle at the lower left. Place small Dazzles™ and rhinestones as shown.