- For the card front: Trim the card to 5"x5", turn with the fold at the top, and cover the front with Cider green paper. Cut 4"x4" Cider maroon paper and mat on maroon cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the front. Sponge Bisque ink on a doily to color it and let dry. Glue to the card, extending off the right edge ⅝", and trim the excess.
- Punch out the Cider 3⅛"x2¾" green label die cut and remove the nibs. Stamp “may your days…” in the center with Timber Brown, then mat on maroon cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the doily, ¼" from the right edge. Cut a 4½" row of the larger quilt blocks from the Cider quilt paper and mat on green cardstock with 1/32" borders. Foam tape as shown.
- Assemble a 1⅜" Dazzles™ ornament on green cardstock, using just the green and gold components. Cut out, then glue and foam tape over the right end of the quilt block strip. Repeat to assemble a 1¼" oval and ⅝" round ornament, then cut out and glue to the upper left as shown. Place a Dazzles™ hanging chain extending upward from each ornament.
- Assemble a string of Dazzles™ lights across the label at the upper left, using gold and green components. Place a gold Dazzles™ star in the center of each quilt block. Cut the ribbon in half, then knot one half and glue to the large ornament top. Tie a double-thread bow and glue to the oval ornament. Knot two threads together, trim the ends, and glue to the smallest ornament.
- For the inside: Cut 4½"x4" Cider maroon paper and mat on maroon cardstock with 1/16" borders. Cut off the left mat, then glue the paper to the inside, aligning the left edges. Sponge Mint ink on a doily and let dry. Glue to the maroon paper with ½" extending off the left edge and trim the excess.
- Punch out the 3⅞"x2⅛" Cider label and remove the nibs. Stamp “your holiday be…” on it with Timber Brown, then glue centered on the maroon paper. Assemble the 2¼" long Dazzles™ ornament on green cardstock, cut out, and glue as shown. Assemble a Dazzles™ light string across the upper right corner of the label. Place the hanger on the ornament, then knot the ribbon and glue to the ornament. Place Dazzles™ stars as shown.