- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with tan cardstock. Cut 6¼"x4¾" Cider border paper with the border on the left and glue centered on the front. Cut out the Cider “thankful for you” label.
- Punch out the Cider die cuts shown and remove the nibs, then trim the ruler die cut at 4¾". Knot one end of a 5" tan ribbon and glue the knot below the 1½" mark on the ruler, then wrap it across the ruler and glue the end to the back. Glue the die cut label ½" from the right edge and the ruler below it, ⅝" from the bottom.
- Glue the leaf decoration and apple as shown, tucking the lower edge of the decoration under the ribbon. Foam tape the greeting and small flower as shown. Assemble two 1¼"-1½" Dazzles™ leaves on maroon cardstock and cut out. Glue the leaves between the apple and decoration. Foam tape the acorn die cut over the stems and place small Dazzles™ leaves and acorns around it as shown.
- Place three small Dazzles™ leaves on the label at the upper left. Thread the brown ribbon onto the button die cut, trim the ends, then foam tape it over the leaf stems. Place Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5¼"x3½" Cider plaid paper and mat on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue centered on the inside. Cut out the Cider “thank you…” tag. Punch out the die cuts shown and remove the nibs. Punch a hole in the blue tag die cut and attach the remaining tan ribbon. Glue the tags as shown.
- Glue the swirl die cut to the plaid paper at the upper right. Assemble two 1¼" Dazzles™ leaves on maroon cardstock, cut out, and glue to the swirl, extending downward. Thread a 2" ribbon onto the button die cut and trim the ends. Place a small Dazzles™ leaf and glue the button on the stems. Place two small Dazzles™ leaves and glue the heart die cut on the sentiment, then place Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
Click here for the Spark saver!