Designer Tip: The font I used on the label is 32 pt Penguin Attack; however, any bold, whimsical font will work well with this design.
- For the hanging: Turn the chipboard label horizontally. Cover it with brown cardstock, then cover the upper 4" of the label with blue cardstock. Sand the edges. Die cut a tree from tan cardstock, then punch out the Cider die cuts shown and remove the nibs.
- Use the patterns to trace and cut a house from Cider plaid paper, a roof and door from rust tiles paper, and heart from maroon paper. Cut three clouds from Cider tan circles paper, then mat them on ivory cardstock with 1/16" borders. Mat the roof, house, heart, and door on brown cardstock with 1/16" borders.
- Print “home sweet home” on paper first to size it. Once the size is adjusted to fit the circle label, then temporarily adhere the label over the top of the printed sentiment. Run the paper through your printer again without changing anything, then remove the label from the paper.
- Glue all the pieces to the label as shown, foam taping two flowers near the fence, the small heart on the large heart, and the acorn on the label. Place Dazzles™ as shown. Punch a hole through the label at each upper corner. Cut a 12" satin ribbon and tie the ends to the holes as a hanger.
- Make a 4-loop bow with the crepe ribbon and tie the center with thread. Use tape to attach the bow to the upper left corner. Thread a 3" satin ribbon onto the button, trim the ends and attach to the bow center with tape.