- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold on the left. Cut 4¾"x6¼" Eggnog red paper and glue the end of a doily to it, extending 4¼" from left to right across the paper. Trim the excess, then glue the paper centered on the card.
- Cut 4¾"x½" Eggnog dark red paper and mat the long edges on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the front, 1¼" from the bottom. Punch out the Eggnog 4¼" red snowflake, brown button, and narrow black border die cuts and remove the nibs. Cut a 4⅝" section of the border and glue centered on the red strip.
- Foam tape the red snowflake to the doily, extending ¼" off the left card edge. Cut out the Eggnog “celebrate” banner and “spreading holiday cheer” greeting. Foam tape the greeting to the snowflake center, then glue and foam tape the banner as shown.
- Thread a 2" ribbon onto the button die cut, then glue and foam tape it overlapping the greeting and banner. Place Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5"x4¼" Eggnog striped paper and mat the 5" edges on cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the inside, ⅞" from the bottom. Cut out the Eggnog “peace & joy…” greeting with a 1/16" tan border along the edges, then mat on cardstock with ⅛" borders. Glue to the striped paper, ¾" from the left edge.
- Punch out an Eggnog brown button and the long green ornament die cuts and remove the nibs. Trim the ornament chain so the die cut is 4" tall, then glue it as shown. Thread the remaining ribbon onto the button, trim the ends, and glue to the sentiment at the lower left. Place Dazzles™ as shown.
Click here for the Scoop saver!