Designer’s Tip: Stamp and color the inside of the card before covering the outside with paper to prevent the pens from bleeding through to the card front.
- Inside: Stamp the sitting snowman over the card fold near the bottom. Stamp the greeting to the left. Color the snowman coat and hat trim blue. Color the carrot nose, orange. Color the mittens and boots red and the scarf and hat red and green.
- Stamp the large ornament shape onto the Honey Pop, cut out and glue to the fold. Glue a 10” x 5/8” piece of striped paper across the card, 1/8” from the bottom.
- Card front: Cover the card with blue tree border paper. Stamp the standing snowman and color as for the inside snowman. Stamp greeting at the top right. Trace around snowman using Bracket Label, 3 1/2”x4 3/4”, cut out and mat with red cardstock, leaving a 1/16” border. Glue to the card front. Glue a red bow to the left corner.
- Border: Stamp the border stamp onto the Honey Pop, cut out, open and flatten according to the instructions on the border stamp package. Glue to the bottom of the card. Glue a length of red mini rick rack over the center. Glue a white metallic bow at the center.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5”x6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Winter Delights Paper Pack (link)
- Winter Delights Ribbon Set (link)
- 15 Lovely Labels Template (link)
- Spectrum Noir Pens Brights Set (link)
- Decorating Snowman Stamp Set (link)
- Beautiful Borders Stamp Set (link)
- Peppermint Stripe Honey Pop Collection (link)
- White and red cardstocks (link)
- Black Pigment ink pad (link)
- Zots™ Adhesive Dots (link)