- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and trim to 6"x5". Cover the front with silver paper, leaving the lower half unglued. Cut 5¾"x4¾" Fresh Frost navy tapestry paper. Stamp the large snowflake evenly across the paper, using perfect medium as ink. Stamp the ¾" snowflake evenly among the large snowflakes, some extending off the paper.
- Dab Perfect Pearl medium across the snowflakes with the large paintbrush, completely covering them. Tap off the excess pearls, then use a tissue to remove any still clinging to the bare paper. Stamp the small snowflake from the Penguin stamp set evenly among all the previous snowflakes, dust with Perfect Bronze, then remove the excess.
- Wrap ribbon across the front, 1" from the bottom, and glue the ends to the back. Glue the lower front to the card base. Cut 3⅛"x1⅞" Fresh Frost teal dotted paper and stamp the polar bears in the center with black. Mat on navy cardstock with 1/16" borders, then on silver paper with ⅛" borders. Stamp the bears on white cardstock, then on a tan and a maroon Fresh Frost paper.
- Cut out the bears from the white cardstock, one scarf from tan, the other scarf and the hat from maroon paper. Glue the bears on the stamped teal bears, then glue the scarves and hat in place. Foam tape the bears to the right end of the ribbon. Form a 4-loop bow and tie the center with thread. Wrap the center with a folded 1" white ribbon and glue the ends to the back, then glue the bow just left of the bears. Place Dazzles™ on the snowflakes as shown.
- For the inside: Cut 5¼"x1⅜" Fresh Frost teal snowflakes paper and mat on navy cardstock with 1/16" borders. Cut 5¼"x⅛" silver paper and glue to the teal paper ⅜" from the top, then glue to the inside, ⅝" from the bottom. Cut 1"x4¾" Fresh Frost navy tapestry paper and repeat the stamping and pearlizing as directed above. Mat on silver paper with 1/32" borders, then glue ¾" from the left edge.
- Stamp the bears standing on the right end of the teal paper, then stamp the two smaller snowflakes above them, all with Black ink. Stamp “cold paws, warm hearts” and two small hearts with black on the teal strip, below the silver strip. Place Dazzles™ on the snowflakes as shown.
Click here for the Spark saver!