- Card front: Cut a 4 5/8”x6 1/8” Blue Snowflakes holographic paper and dust with the Perfect Pouch. Swipe the lower left and upper right corners with the VersaMark™ stamp pad, dust with Chunky White embossing enamel and heat to emboss. Sprinkle Shaved Ice fragments and Multi-Crystal glitter mix over the corners and re-heat from underneath with the heat gun, to embed the fragments.
- Mat your piece on black with a 1/8” border, glue a 5 1/2” length of ribbon over the upper left corner and Zot™ on a ribbon, as shown. Place your card with the fold on the left and glue your piece on center.
- Dust a 2 1/2”x2 1/2” Blue Snowflakes paper with the Perfect Pouch and use VersaMark™ to stamp the large snowflake image on the center. Dust with White Super Fine embossing powder and heat set. Re-stamp the image with VersaMark™, dust the snowflake points with Crystal embossing powder, sprinkle the center with Shaved Ice fragments and heat set again. Mat on white cardstock, then black, then white again with 1/16” borders. Foam tape as shown.
- Use the same process as in step-3 to create a small stamped snowflake on a 1”x1” Blue Snowflakes paper. Mat on white cardstock, then black with 1/16” borders. Foam tape as shown.
- Stamp and emboss “The BEAUTY OF THE SEASON” with White Super Fine embossing powder on a 1 1/4”x5/8” black cardstock and mat on white with a 1/16” border. Foam tape as shown.