- For the card front: Turn the card with the fold at the top and cover the front with maroon cardstock. Cut 6"x4¾" Fresh Frost maroon striped paper and glue centered on the front. Cut 6"x2¾" Fresh Frost tan snowflakes paper and mat the long edges on maroon cardstock with 1/16" borders. Glue to the striped paper, ½" from the card bottom.
- Cut 6"x1¼" Fresh Frost maroon dotted paper and glue to the tan paper, 1" from the card bottom. Use the template to trace and cut the upper 1" of the curvy tag from Fresh Frost tan dotted paper. Mat it on maroon cardstock with 1/16" borders, then stamp “winter fun” on it in black. Glue at the upper left with the bottom tucked under the dotted paper edge.
- Stamp the penguin twice and the elf once on white cardstock with VersaMark ink. Cover all with embossing powder, tap off the excess, then heat to melt. Trim each to 1¾"x2⅛", then color with the pens. Color the elf’s shirt, hat brim, and cuffs with DR7. Color his collar with TB3, his pants with TB9, and his face and hands with FS6. Color the candy cane stripes with DR1 and the bells with CT4.
- Color the penguins’ scarves with TB3 and DR1 and the earmuffs with DR1. Color the beaks and feet with CT4. Mat the penguins and elf on maroon cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue one on each end of the tan strip near the bottom. Foam tape the elf between them, but slightly higher. Glue a ½" button to the tag top, then knot a 3" ribbon and glue to the button.
- For the inside: Cut 3¾"x3" from Fresh Frost maroon snowflakes and maroon dotted papers. Glue one to the upper left and the other to the lower right corner. Cut 4"x3¼" Fresh Frost border paper with the border on the bottom. Stamp the penguin near the right with Black ink. Color his scarf with DR1, the earmuffs with TB3, and the beak and feet with CT4. Mat on maroon cardstock with 1/16" borders, then glue centered on the inside.
- Use the template to trace and cut a marquee label from Fresh Frost tan dotted paper and mat on maroon cardstock with 1/32" borders. Stamp “season’s greetings” on it in black, then foam tape as shown. Knot a 3" ribbon and glue to the left end. In a well-ventilated area, lightly spray glitter on the front and inside, then let dry.
Click here for the Scoop saver!